impacts of McDonald’s

I would have never thought that McDonald’s could leave such a memory in my mind. I’m sure it wasn’t the memory of being at the actual place that painted a vivid memory in my mind, it was the knowledge of the change that was about to happen. It was me knowing nothing would be the same.
And that I would never live the same life again. That was the day I met two cute boys. 
I didn’t have much of a choice, how could I say no? It would have been selfish and just plain out rude. 
I’m glad I said yes. Yes indeed. 
I fell in love the moment I saw them walk in those doors with sparkling eyes and little shaved heads. The case worker introduced them to our family, I knew those two little boys needed my family. It is a critical time in their lives with one being the age 3 and the other 4. 
They need my family, and frankly we needed them. The length of time we get to keep them is one of the unknown, but we hope for forever. 

These boys have had a place in my heart since that day.

Comments

Popular Posts